This modern-day America includes families with two working parents, involving careers with long hours and tons of school activities, scheduling, and stress-worthy weeknights! Easy, weeknight dinners for your family are thought to be a myth…but that’s simply not true! There are easier ways to deliver fresh, healthy, and quick, meals to your family.
Quick, Easy Meals – with Tips and Recipes
- Spaghetti – Cook the hamburger, Mix the rest of the ingredients in together and simmer.
- 2 pounds of hamburger meat
- spaghetti mix
- garlic salt
- prego spaghetti sauce (flavor of choice) **I use prego because it’s
more meatyin flavor, and tastes great, especially when doctored up. It’s also a quick way to make a simple spaghetti dinner.
- Bay Leaves (about 4-5)
- Meat Loaf – takes about an hour to make – recipe can be found here
- Pork Chops – always easy to make – always quick.
- Soups – some soups are literally, chop, combine, and simmer.
- Slow Cooker Meals – I LOVE my slow cooker. I recently also bought the Nutrichef multicooker – here – and I love it!
- Quesadillas – cheese, tortillas, chicken, steak, pork – how much
more easycan this be?
- Taco Night
- Make your own pizza night
- Meatball subs – There are pre-packaged meatballs that can be found at Costco and they are amazing!
- Sandwiches – Classic ham and cheese, or roast beef sandwiches with a side of veggies, and a glass of milk are key!
In Conclusion, dinner can be made at home, can be intimate, and can be a family affair. There are so